Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 6 months ago

How often do you clean your house?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I never do one big clean - that way madness lies. There are certain that get dine every day like the dishes and cleaning all the kitchen surfaces. Because the dirt doesn't build up it only takes a moment. Anything that makes a messy mess, like spilling something or dirt dropping from boots gets cleaned right away. After that it's more like a rolling cycle of individual chores so it never gets overwhelming. The only thing set in stone is that the bathroom gets a thorough scrub down after work on a Friday so that the weekend can start on a good note. Why not? We spend more time at home on the weekend than weekdays.

• 6 months ago

Depends what you mean by 'clean'. Usually I don't bother much until a few days before visitors come to stay,and then I run round with the hoover and furniture polish. But dish-washing takes place daily, I sweep the kitchen floor daily too, and my bathroom is ALWAYS clean.

I'm retired now, but when I was working I used to do my major housework on Thursday evenings so that the weekend was totally free from the time we got home from work on Friday.

• Terese6 months agoReport

As a rule, I clean my house once a week. I do minor cleaning more often. As for ironing, depending on what. The main at the weekend. Shirts every day. I have a great steam iron that helps me in this. Thanks to this site https://ironsexpert.net/ I can choose for myself the best iron

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Once a week, normally.

• Moya
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Everyday when i come home from work...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

We have house cleaners that come every 2 weeks.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I haven’t cleaned my bedroom in years.

• Once a month.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.