Worried about someone being pregnant?

Hi, so yesterday i made what seems like now a bad choice when i had sex a couple of times (3) with a girl who wasn't on the pill and i wasn't wearing a condom to. Both clean people but i'm a bit of a worrier when it comes to most things in life and today I've felt sick at the thought of her getting... show more Hi, so yesterday i made what seems like now a bad choice when i had sex a couple of times (3) with a girl who wasn't on the pill and i wasn't wearing a condom to. Both clean people but i'm a bit of a worrier when it comes to most things in life and today I've felt sick at the thought of her getting pregnant.
I'd like to say first of all that i did not *** inside her, i only came one time and it wasn't inside her and this morning she took the "morning after pill" as well but it's just the worry and voice in the back of my head that accompanies me with these sorts of things, i also read that precum does not contain sperm it's only the lingering sperm after a post ejaculation that is still present if you haven't urinated it away that would linger in future precum and i do remember going to urinate at least 2 times to, i am just a worrier especially when it's just you alone with your thoughts with these kind of things!
Has anyone else been in this situation before just for somemore reassurance?

Thanks