I had a gulp of Dr. Pepper in my mouth when I found a joke so funny I felt the drink go out of my mouth and radiate through my head?!?

So I was drinking a dr. Pepper and one of my friends told me a joke that was so funny that it went into my head or something, I didn t swallow or breath it in, I did something and I felt the fizz of the drink literally touch the back of my eyeballs and radiate through my head, I didn t swallow the drink and I didn... show more So I was drinking a dr. Pepper and one of my friends told me a joke that was so funny that it went into my head or something, I didn t swallow or breath it in, I did something and I felt the fizz of the drink literally touch the back of my eyeballs and radiate through my head, I didn t swallow the drink and I didn t spit it out. What happened to me? Am I okay? Obviously sugar and acid isn t the best thing to have touch the back of your eyes. Anyone know why I felt the liquid wave through my head and where did it go!?!
1 answer 1