why are women in lesbian relationships so much happier than women stuck with men?

is it because only another woman can truly love a woman in a way no man ever could?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They just understand each other better.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Assumes facts not in evidence and generally thought to be untrue.

If you weren't a troll, I'd say it was up to you to provide actual data showing that lesbian relationships are much happier than heterosexual ones.

But as you are a troll, I guess anything I write is food for your troll like hunger for validation.

Would my grocery list make you feel empowered?

• 6 months ago

It totally depends on your partner not your sexual preference

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Another weekend and you struck out again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The only study I have seen that said lesbian relationships were happier was done by a LGBT group. lol

Seriously, what is with obviously biased pieces of sh_*t doing studies on the very same subject they are biased on? The worst example I have seen is left wing universities with something like 70% females doing studies on female leadership. Fvcking nonsense.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Wahahahahahaha Lesbians happy. Weeehheeehehehee hahahahaha mwahahahahaha.

What is your next story?

• Brian
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Total nonsense, it all depends on the individual couples involved.

• martin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Being a lesbian, like being a gay, normally is not a choice. It's something that comes about either through experiences in the formative years, or possibly through genes inherited at birth. Love is a wonderful thing, whether it is between 2 women, 2 men, a man and a woman, or whatever.

• 6 months ago

rnaybe cause the ones youve seen are

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You are wrong...so so ignorant of reality

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.