why are women in lesbian relationships so much happier than women stuck with men?

is it because only another woman can truly love a woman in a way no man ever could?

• Murzy
    Favorite Answer

They just understand each other better.

• Elana

Assumes facts not in evidence and generally thought to be untrue.

If you weren't a troll, I'd say it was up to you to provide actual data showing that lesbian relationships are much happier than heterosexual ones.

But as you are a troll, I guess anything I write is food for your troll like hunger for validation.

Would my grocery list make you feel empowered?

It totally depends on your partner not your sexual preference

Another weekend and you struck out again.

• Bill

The only study I have seen that said lesbian relationships were happier was done by a LGBT group. lol

Seriously, what is with obviously biased pieces of sh_*t doing studies on the very same subject they are biased on? The worst example I have seen is left wing universities with something like 70% females doing studies on female leadership. Fvcking nonsense.

Wahahahahahaha Lesbians happy. Weeehheeehehehee hahahahaha mwahahahahaha.

What is your next story?

• Brian

Total nonsense, it all depends on the individual couples involved.

• martin

Being a lesbian, like being a gay, normally is not a choice. It's something that comes about either through experiences in the formative years, or possibly through genes inherited at birth. Love is a wonderful thing, whether it is between 2 women, 2 men, a man and a woman, or whatever.

rnaybe cause the ones youve seen are

• Jesere

You are wrong...so so ignorant of reality