Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

I'm a Sagittarius. What crystal will increase my spiritual energy?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

A large red Himalayan salt crystal. They're cheap they help to remove impurities from the air and they will increase your spiritual energy.

It doesn't even have to come from the Himalayan mountains. You can go to your local feed and ranch store and buy a 10 lb block of natural salt.

• No, they don't. That is a hoax. They DO draw in humidity, because of the osmotic water/salt pump mechanism, and because they remove air humidity they might also remove odors in a room, but that's about it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Well over a hundred years ago, the jewelers in America noticed that many semi-precious stones didn't sell or were not popular, diamonds included.

They invented the "birthstone" hoax and made it fashionable for people to buy jewelry containing the stones that didn't sell before. They took advantage of the occultism fad sweeping New England at that time and soon "birthstones" (connected to the birth months of the Zodiac) were all the rage.

Diamonds were also heavily marketed. The gemstone was abundantly plentiful and cheap - so the jewelers who owned the diamond mines artificially restricted the flow of diamonds from their warehouses and cut back on how many were mined. Then they embarked on a marketing campaign (DeBeers) to make diamonds the wedding ring gemstone. At first it was the "one month salary" ring, and that has increased over the years to the "two month salary" ring, costing thousands of dollars.

The exact same marketing ploys were used by the New Age store owners, who found that only certain stones sold or were popular, so they researched the mythical "properties" of the stones they could find information about, from all cultures, and the stones that weren't assigned mythical properties - they made those up. They then began to spread these fables of this stone doing this and that stone doing that, and pretty soon all kinds of people were buying worthless rock after worthless rock for their "magical qualities" and the store owners were raking in the cash.

• 8 months ago

None of them,! do you really believe crystals have energy without a mechanism, I don't believe it

• 8 months ago

Sapphires

15 character minimum bullsdshit

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

"Spiritual energy" does not exist, making the entire question moot.

• 8 months ago

I'm a Gemini. Okay, that's all I got for this one.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I suggest sea salt crystals as they increase the electrical communication within our bodies.

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Crystal Meth is packed full of energy.

• 8 months ago

The only crystal I can think of that increases energy is sugar. Try eating a spoonful of sugar crystals for an energy boost.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.