Were traditional English criminals better then the low life stabbers we have now?

Using knives to stab one another or acid attacks. These are really foreign practices of primitive cultures that used spears at one time to kill another. Were the krays and other old traditional British criminals who had morals much better then the cowards we have now? Despite the horrendous poverty among the... show more Using knives to stab one another or acid attacks. These are really foreign practices of primitive cultures that used spears at one time to kill another.

Were the krays and other old traditional British criminals who had morals much better then the cowards we have now? Despite the horrendous poverty among the working classes one never heard about this high rate of stabbings in London ?

As I sit in my mansion sipping Assamese I think life was much better in the 1950's?
I suspect we might get more rain on the morrow our church fete is going to be soon.