How do I reactivate my facebook account that I permanently disabled years ago?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

I once deleted my account and some point later created a new one, Facebook sends me a lot of suggestions of my old account including many of the old people that were on my friend's list. they have so much tracking software they probably will know everything from your previous account

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Unfortunately once you have deleted your account the content is gone forever it may be possible for Facebook to be able to recover some data if they are required to by a court order, but still there is no guarantee they would be able to recover everything.

You're going to have to create a new Facebook account.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Vuhghvgyufghbbhij

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Permanent means just that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You cant that's what Permanent means if you Permanently Delete it then you cant get it back

If you wanted to come back you should have just Deactivated it Instead of the Permanent Delete Option

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Dear, If you deleted your account, then it will not be feasible to recover. You can reach out to Facebook to see what can be done

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i would contact sorneone on facebook about it and they will help you get it activated again

• Chass8 months agoReport

Thank you!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You fuсking said it yourself. It's PERMANENTLY DELETED. ARE YOU FUCΚING RETARDED?

• Chass8 months agoReport

Thank you, you ******* asshole.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.