I am 17 and can’t get an Erection?

Before I lost my Virginity I was always able to easily get an Erection. When I was 15, me and my girlfriend were about to have sex, but i couldn’t get hard enough for us to do it. The next day or so we tried again, still my penis was to soft and could not get an erection to have sex. She gave me oral and I was able... show more Before I lost my Virginity I was always able to easily get an Erection. When I was 15, me and my girlfriend were about to have sex, but i couldn’t get hard enough for us to do it. The next day or so we tried again, still my penis was to soft and could not get an erection to have sex. She gave me oral and I was able to get and erection to have sex with her. From then on that’s what she did for me to successfully get an erection and have sex.

After we started doing it a lot I started to get erections before have sex with her without her giving oral. Im now 17 and we are not together but we still have sex occasionally and I still easily get an erection for her.

But now i’m seeing and experiencing with other girls and i’m having the same problem. I had sex with another female, but i couldn’t really get hard, she gave me oral and it took a couple of times before I was hard enough to have sex with her

This is a problem i’m facing every time i’m about to have sex. I’m getting frustrated and nervous and it makes me think less of myself. I want to tell my parent and maybe see a doctor, but i’m afraid she won’t understand. I’m getting so desperate i’m looking into buying pills off the internet. I don’t what to do and this is killing me. Please help with any solutions or reasons why my body cannot function like the average teenage boy.