Ladies - I need help organizing!?

I need advice from my fellow ladies. I have a rather large adult toy collection. Well, to get everything more organized, I bought a couple dressers (6 drawers total - 2 are smaller, about half the size of the other 4). I think the idea itself is great, but I have some questions on how to make it work - 1. I have a... show more I need advice from my fellow ladies. I have a rather large adult toy collection. Well, to get everything more organized, I bought a couple dressers (6 drawers total - 2 are smaller, about half the size of the other 4). I think the idea itself is great, but I have some questions on how to make it work -

1. I have a lot of silicone toys (that and glass are my go-to choices - I don't go for crappy plastic toys). I've heard a lot of controversy about silicone. I've heard you absolutely cannot store them together because if they're in the same area and touch, they're going to completely get destroyed/mold together. I certainly don't want that to happen. I do have separate bags for every toy item I have no matter what they're made of (bags are silky material) to help keep them clean/free of common things like dust/lent. Will JUST individual bags be enough for the silicone? Can I have the bags in the same drawer, or would that ruin still them if they touched? I've also heard people say they use towels/cloths to wrap each one. What material would be safe for that and lent-free? I don't want to have to store every silicone item I own in a separate drawer - that would be impossible. How can I keep the silicone safe and store as many in a drawer as possible?

2. How can I make dividers? I'm thinking of maybe using a sturdy cardboard box (like the moving ones from Wal-Mart), but I don't know if they'd work for the one type of divide I need. I want one drawer to have small "squares".
1 answer 1