Why are redhead women a 10 or 1 nothing in the middle. It's either they're drop dead gorgeous which is rare or their hideous .?

You don't see this phenomenon with any other type of person there's always a range but never with redheads. Can someone please explain why that is?

Favorite Answer

thats actually true, ive noticed this aswell. it could just be that redheaded women only look good if they have exceptionally pretty features

I wouldn't go that far but natural redheads fit into two categories..the gingers who are gross,m and the girl with nice skin and red hair. of the latter category the ones who are long and lean with pretty features are 10's but id say thats about 2.5% of the Total redheads..and im being generous. I live in nyc and London where I see loads off pretty girls and fashion mo0dels. I doubt all the fat redheads in middle America..or outside the major ci=ties of europe with lots of hot girls like London, Milan, Paris, st Petersburg etc.. Are 10'S.

• Triumph6 months agoReport

I live in los Angeles .And Britain has hands down the ugliest women in the world so your view point isn't valid. If.you find english girls pretty.

• ?

That's just your personal perception, not an objective fact.

I kind of feel like unless they're fat or those rare jewish looking ones with the hook nose and receding chins/jaw, redheads are like always hot.

I think that natural ginger hair with freckles makes they very exotic, at-least to me. Google 'redhead freckles' and tell me how many are ugly.

Sounds more like you're just not attracted to people with ginger hair unless they're super attractive. All of the people with ginger hair I know, or know of, are varying degrees of adverage looking.

Because real redheads are freaks of nature. They are only nasty or hot. It's like a leprechaun thing or something.