Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 months ago

Does Your Personality Change After Getting Drunk the First Time?

For instance, if you get drunk for the first time, weeks after would there be any change in your personality compared to before you got drunk?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No but I remember my first time getting drunk was so surreal to me. I tried to act like I’ve drank before but it becomes obvious when you can’t handle your beer/liquor lol. Anyways you’ll be fine, it’ll just open up your mind to how alcohol affects you personally, especially depending on the amount and type of alcohol you consume.

Be careful though, don’t become addicted or attached to the feeling because like most drugs, it’s temporary and not a piece of reality you can really live in. I know that’s easier said than done but you must realize while you’re under the influence that it’s not something you need to rely on to have fun or be happy with. Social drinking is okay but you’ll understand your own limits and how it affects your mind state.

• 6 months ago

When you are drunk, but after you sober up, you will be the same person.

• 6 months ago

No

There is nothing wrong with OCCASIONAL use. Someone is scaring you about alcohol.

You may even be more relaxed around people.

Source(s): Lifetime of reading and watching documentaries.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes it does actually

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

If you allow that experience to change you yeah maybe but if not then no.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Are you retarded ?

• 6 months ago

No, you may behave slightly differently than usual while you are drunk but there is no kind of permanent personality change after being drunk for the first time whether you are drunk or sober

• 6 months ago

yes it does bobobobo

• Stacey
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

nope

if your personality changed its due to constipation

• 6 months ago

you might be gay, just keep your socks on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.