Vanilla Minecraft server connection issue 1.14. I am having trouble connecting to my friends server?

My friend has been hosting a Minecraft server for a few of us to play on and up until recently its been running smoothly for all of us. However, now when I try to connect its gives me the connection timed out error (io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection timed out: no further... show more My friend has been hosting a Minecraft server for a few of us to play on and up until recently its been running smoothly for all of us. However, now when I try to connect its gives me the connection timed out error (io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$Annota... Connection timed out: no further information:) after trying to connect for like 30sec. What can I do to fix this? (Other people can still connect no problem)
0