INFORMAL PROBATE/ AM I IN THE WILL?

My grandmother told me herself many times that I would be in her will. However, after her passing I obtained the most recently made will from the courthouse and I was not in it whatsoever. My father (who I do not have a good relationship with) is the executor of her estate and recently began the informal probate... show more My grandmother told me herself many times that I would be in her will. However, after her passing I obtained the most recently made will from the courthouse and I was not in it whatsoever.

My father (who I do not have a good relationship with) is the executor of her estate and recently began the informal probate process. I found this out by searching for my grandmothers name in a Alaska court case search engine.

Under the docket information for her Estate Case, I see that there is “Will filed” among other things such as “Copy of Death Certificate filed.”

What I am wondering is if this “will” that was filed recently is the same one that the courthouse already had on record prior to her death, or if it is another one that my grandmother did not give to the courthouse???