Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

I love having sex but I can’t feel it... help?

So I’m 19 and I’ve had sex with two people. The first guy I did it with about 3 times and obviously the first time hurt but the other times I didn’t feel thing. I have now been with my current boyfriend for a year and we’ve had sex many times and I just can’t feel it, I can’t feel it go in st the start but there’s no pleasure and when we are doing it I just can’t feel a thing, but I love doing it and I really enjoy it? Does that make sense?

Please don’t say I’m “loose” down there because we zxgaikmr struggle to get it in sometimes and he always says how tight I am and both of them who I’ve had sex with are a good average size if u knkw what I mean (I hope I don’t sound full of myself I’m just trying to be honest and I just need advice), has this happened to anyone else? Thank u :)

Favorite Answer

Ok seriously don't listen to negativity. You could be with the right guy. You guys are just young and less experience from others. It's ok. And also sex is good ours never too much. At least with your partner don't go sleeping around that's bad. Lol but if you guys seriously don't have a clue watch porn together while you do it. Learn something from there if not have him eat you out slow. Let him lick only your clit first and then work it down to your snap. Just the outside if your not comfortable later on in the future you'll let him stick his tongue and finger up there lol. Also try role play. Dress up in a lingerie and dance for him. Trust me you being in control can help you get turn on. You tell him what to do. Tell him how you want it and if hes into that stuff than girl your good to go. But don't literally force him. No that's not what I'm saying Just spice up the sex you'll feel it. And then you'll love it even more. You can also get toys. Have him use them on you

• lauren6 months agoReport

Thank you so much! The thing is we do all that crazy stuff and it feels amazing and he really does turn me on. I just can’t feel actual sex. It’s so frustrating that no one relates to me I’m worried soemthing is wrong 😢

It is possible that you are nervous and don't feel anything.

• B nice

Your w the wrong guy..

The reason you do not feel it is because there are no nerve endings in your vagina. you need to stimulate your clitoris during sex

Your boyfriend doesn’t know how to turn you on

I haven't had sex before but do not sleep around, I found a study that said doing it too much can cause a problem for the person doing it mentally, it's best you stop and wait for that one man before anything else to have sex with, other than that, you may not be able to feel sex.

My diagnosis is that neither you nor your boyfriend knows how to arouse you. It's not especially enjoyable if you're not turned on.

Get some privacy and learn to masturbate to orgasm. Then teach him.

BTW, you aren't 19, your last post states you were only 17 one week ago. So its definitely you being too young and inexperienced. Most women do not get orgasms from intercourse alone, so its up to teaching your partner how to give you a clitoral orgasm before you even start to have sex. Penetration is no guarantee of an orgasm for a woman. It's the clitoris that gives the most sensations and helps you have good orgasms (there are over 8,000 nerve endings in it while the vagina has none). In time, with an experienced partner, you will be able to have orgasms. Time, patience and good communication skills are the keys to having a satisfying intimate relationship.

• lauren6 months agoReport

Thank u for the advice :) on the last post I put 17 and wasn’t sure how to edit as I’m new to all of this. I am 19 the last time I checked. Sorry for my mistake

Well sounds like you are having sex with the wrong person(s). If you think you are with the right person - then you need to explain that to them and work it out together. My husband makes me feel great.

Oh and we have tried lube etc