I love having sex but I can’t feel it... help?

So I’m 19 and I’ve had sex with two people. The first guy I did it with about 3 times and obviously the first time hurt but the other times I didn’t feel thing. I have now been with my current boyfriend for a year and we’ve had sex many times and I just can’t feel it, I can’t feel it go in st the start but there’s... show more So I’m 19 and I’ve had sex with two people. The first guy I did it with about 3 times and obviously the first time hurt but the other times I didn’t feel thing. I have now been with my current boyfriend for a year and we’ve had sex many times and I just can’t feel it, I can’t feel it go in st the start but there’s no pleasure and when we are doing it I just can’t feel a thing, but I love doing it and I really enjoy it? Does that make sense?
Please don’t say I’m “loose” down there because we zxgaikmr struggle to get it in sometimes and he always says how tight I am and both of them who I’ve had sex with are a good average size if u knkw what I mean (I hope I don’t sound full of myself I’m just trying to be honest and I just need advice), has this happened to anyone else? Thank u :)