Is this woman attracted too me?

I ve been going to the same gym for years now. I always mind my own business and almost never make conversation with people j do not know. For 6 months this same woman in the morning is always looking my way, and I won t deny it I m always checking her out. One day I grew some balls and asked her what s her name etc we exchanged names etc. She seems like a very lovely woman and very polite shy at first also. Some days down the road I found out she s married and he actually comes to this gym also. I ve seen him a few times here and there. He s in better shape than I am currently but nothing to be worried about. Now I feel guilty being attracted to this man s wife. Sometimes I compliment her and she laughs or tells me I m bad. And asked if I had a wife which I was dating at the time yes, not anymore. She made a comment on how I like to follow her and I must really like her. But she s also never really hit on me respectfully. Now I told her have u ever told ur husband there s this guy at the gym always hitting on you etc. She said no, I feel if I was bothering her and she didn t like it she would avoid me OR tell her husband? I believe I should leave her alone but I m extremely attracted too this woman.

• RP
    Favorite Answer

Your belief is leading you in the right direction. Stay away from anyone who is married or otherwise unavailable. If you don't, you will regret it.

• Mike6 months agoReport

You were somewhat correct sure. Due to me denying her she actually mentioned me to her husband. He wasn't very pleased by the situation, but I rest assured nothing happened. Thank you RP

she may be into 3 ways.......

No, as I've said 20+ times before, she is seeking someone who can actually speak and write above a third grade level.

Start out with the difference between "too" and "to" and then see what she does.

• i + i

Oh no, not this crap again...