Does it ever get better..?

I'm 18 years old and I just graduated high school. School was an awful experience for me. I never am able I keep friends or if I do I'm the least important one it seems. During my freshman year I met some great people and even had a boyfriend things were good. Fast forward to a year later my boyfriend and I... show more I'm 18 years old and I just graduated high school. School was an awful experience for me. I never am able I keep friends or if I do I'm the least important one it seems. During my freshman year I met some great people and even had a boyfriend things were good. Fast forward to a year later my boyfriend and I broke up and o lost all my friends. I became extremely depressed and tried to kill myself resulting in me spending my 16th birthday in the mental hospital. I got out and did online school. When junior year came around I switched school and made 2 friends but they were kinda fake and we don't keep in contact. I would sit in the bathroom during lunch. I wanted to join the army to get away but found out couldn't do to my mental health so I got even more depressed. I'm planning on going to college. But I'm in such a bad place. Will things ever get better? Things always seem to get better and then they get worst. I'm tired of this cycle. I constantly contemplate sucide. I don't have a good relationship with most of my family and feel so alone Will this ever pass? I'
M mentally exhausted
3 answers 3