Ray asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

How is a Pisces woman and Pisces man relationship? Would it work?

I think I'm in love with a 43 year old Pisces woman and I'm a 25 year old. What to do?

intresting .... romantic relationship

The only way you will ever know how a relationship would work with someone is to spend time with them. Ignore birthdays because they are irrelevant; either you like a person or you don't.

Make your own choices and see astrology for the absolute nonsense that it is.

Two cry babies? Would work fine

• Janet

Astrologers don't compare signs. And especially NOT just the SUN signs (which is what you are using).

We do up a natal chart for both people, based on the MOMENT and place of birth for both of them.

Then we look for specific distances between all of one person's 10 planets and the planets in the other person's chart.

This is called "synastry".

But we don't compare Signs, because that technique doesn't work.

And Sun-sign astrology is easy to find, so it is easy to sell, and that is ALL it is good for. It isn't real astrology.

Pisces is the rule of Neptune and Neptune is the plant of dreams and fantasy. Thus, a mirror Pisces match will make the relationship floaty and honeymoon-esque. Unless, there is some strong Earth aspects in one of your charts then the relationship is in danger of melting due to the lack of form. Of course in the end we all have free will and can choose to make relationships work and to overcome the difficult parts. This is just a danger that I see that could or could not happen.

• Ray6 months agoReport

I'm gonna take my chance with this woman without knowing much more. I'm going with my gut.

• Becky

It might be too many emotions! Lol I am a pisces woman but have never been with a man from the same sign

• Ray6 months agoReport

Exactly. this pisces woman driving me crazy. I swim with her and teh way how she talks, fallin in love w/ that.

• Kathy

It is the same as any other relationship between a man and a woman.

• Jim

It would work the same way as any other relationship seeing all of this is fake stuff.

it rnight work, it depends on who the people are

• Ray6 months agoReport

What do you mean it depends on who they are?