I feel like ****?

I’m a 16 year old girl and my brother is 14. Ever since the day my bro was born he’s been the favourite of my whole family. He’s blond with blue eyes, he has a charismatic personality, he’s funny, he’s intelligent, he’s popular and he’s really good at sports. Me on the other hand.. personally I don’t think I’m good... show more I’m a 16 year old girl and my brother is 14. Ever since the day my bro was born he’s been the favourite of my whole family.
He’s blond with blue eyes, he has a charismatic personality, he’s funny, he’s intelligent, he’s popular and he’s really good at sports.
Me on the other hand.. personally I don’t think I’m good looking at all, I’m very serious and ‘moody’, I’m extremely shy and awkward and I’m not really good at anything...
Everyone always fusses over him and talks about how perfect he is blah blah blah and they never ever have anything to say about me.. nothing good or bad, just nothing. I can’t talk to my family about it because they make fun of me and call me names like pathetic...