Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 6 months ago

Ramadan. Are there any Countries that welcome Muslims? Even Muslim countries do not want Muslim refugees!?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

People in western countries do not want imports that have no respect for them as all they want is to receive welfare and to kill all non muslims

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

any country has to have a set limit upon who they can just allow in.. it upsets the balance of the ecomony and the culture will eventually change.. USA is a prime example, they in the first 200 years allowed anyone and everyone to immigrate to them, now their culture is changing, language is changing. sometimes for the worse..

I live in Saudiarabia.. they have allowed hundreds of thousands of Syrian, Jordanian, Iraqi, Palestinian, Yemeni refugees to come live, work, have homes, jobs schooling, medical care.. But it is changing the demographic culture of the country somewhat.. I think there needs to be a limit..

• 6 months ago

If they posses a lot of assets and cash then all the countries in the world do welcome them.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The governments are what's wrong with the ME. Governments don't want to have refugees over and believe me we're doing the best we could do to get rid of the traitor totalitarian autocratic dictatorships

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

The world is just waiting for Muslims to start their stupid Jihad, but Muslims dare not do so.

All they do is create trouble in free democracies where they are tolerated.

On top of that Pak Muslims lick Chinese shoes who kick them,

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i would hope there are

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Salam,

The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, Idlib, Mujahid controlled parts of Somalia, Mali, Burkina Faso, and Yemen are areas where Muslim refugees are welcomed. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, the first Mujahid nation after the fall of the caliphate, and the first to rule by sharia law, was the first to do this.

They welcomed refugees from occupied East Turkistan (occupied by the Chinese), which led to the creation of TIP which is now fighting in al-sham and Afghanistan against occupation.

Likewise, the entire illegal blood thirsty American invasion in Afghanistan was started because the Muslims in Afghanistan refused to give up one single refugee Muslim to the Americans, this is one of the greatest examples of brotherhood in Islam in the history of Islam, what is known as the greatest super power in human history, America, demanded the Islamic Emirate to hand over a Muslim, and the Islamic emirate, in the face of this great enemy, rejected them, and this 18 year war was started, all over one single Muslim man, Subhanallah, and now, the Untied States of Satan is on its knees begging the Mujahideen for an exit with a 6 trillion dollar debt and thousands of lives lost on their end. Allah giving those Muslims victory is a sign of his existence. A bunch of rice farmers defeated the so called greatest super power, with their tanks, drones, war planes, etc, but you give that warrior of Allah a knife in the night, and it's even steven. (reference from Malcolm X).

wa salam.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.