JoshuaTV21 asked in SportsWrestling · 6 months ago

What do you all think of current WWE wrestler Nikki Cross? Do you think she has potential to become a huge star in the company?

I believe she has a very unique look, which is exactly what a wrestler needs. Some good in ring skills as well. What do you all think?

Favorite Answer

I think she has potential, but knowing WWE's reputation, she will get ruined sooner than later. That's how sick the company is.

They are trying to push her now ... most likely we get Bliss vs Cross at summer slam and she puts her over

I think she has the potential to be a huge star.

I think she needs to grope Alexa Bliss's breasts. Only interesting storyline she has. But of course vkm is extremely anti lgbtqia

• ?

The best look and in ring skills don't count for anything if she doesn't get the right booking, and, to me at least, it feels like WWEs bookings, especially in PPV events, has been rather lacking of late, the recent Super Showdown being a prime example.

• Moya

Like Nikki Cross

• Murzy

She is good looking and will have many fans.