what do you think of getting a second peircing on my ears? where would you reccomend?

where would you reccomed to get them peirced?

• ?

God gave you all the holes you need and any more will only bring trouble.

I recommend no piercings.

Piercings do not make anyone attractive.

Smiles and a good heart make people attractive,

Remember this: People look at the outside of a person but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7

If you are beautiful on the inside, then you are truly beautiful whether you have piercings or not.

Think about this: Have you ever seen someone with their whole body tattooed? Was that person more attractive to you because they had more tattoos than others? Probably not.

The best way to be beautiful to God is to have faith in His Son, Jesus, and to repent of any sinful ways.

God Bless

I would get a consult and see plan your whole ear out before doing anything. Your ears looks like a stacked lob piercing would look really nice on you.

• Lava

I'm always a fan of multiple ear piercings. I'd say at least 6mm away from your first piercing, if you don't plan on more than two I'd say under the ridge of your anti-tragus. But it's your choice where to get it, assuming they're spaced far enough apart.

If you're considering a cartilage piercing, your rook looks great for piercing placement, but your forward helix would also be complemented by a piecing.

Get a double helix

sure..if that is what u want to do

i think thats up to you if you want to get one

I don't think you should wear earrings. Blonde hair is like a fashion statement alone and earrings don't compliment anyone tbh. In the past slaves wore earrings to probably signify who they belong to are whatever. Wearing earrings is like saying you belong to someone or something.