Abnormal body hair on teenage girl+severe blackheads?

So Its hard for me to talk about it but I m just going balls to the wall. I Am 16 y/o, 120 lbs, female obvi if you read the whole title lol. I grow hair on my stomach, like thick hair not just peach fuzz that every body has, thick dark coarse hair mainly it grows as a male happy trail does but its all over just not... show more So Its hard for me to talk about it but I m just going balls to the wall. I Am 16 y/o, 120 lbs, female obvi if you read the whole title lol. I grow hair on my stomach, like thick hair not just peach fuzz that every body has, thick dark coarse hair mainly it grows as a male happy trail does but its all over just not AS dark and long on the rest of my stomach. This is horrible enough as you d imagine, but I also grow hair on my breasts and have dark hairs that will grow around my areolas and under every hair in the hair follicle that has grown on my breast there is a blackhead so i have these all over my breasts as well and the hair and the blackheads are noticeable, the hair isn t so bad as the really thick really dark hair that comes in around my areolas but still noticeable in good lighting.
Last but not completely least, I have the literal most severe blackheads on my face that I have ever seen on any other person, they re ridiculously noticeable and NOTHING will get rid of them. They re all over my chin, and nose mainly but they are everywhere on the rest of my face just not in giant clusters where there s barely space in between them. I need to figure out how to fix some of these things at least, i cannot live like this anymore. Any tips on how to fix these problems or what may be wrong with me is appreciated as going to the doctor is not an option and I need solutions.