How to put a picture with a question I’m trying to put a picture with a question?

• keerok

No, no, no, no, no!

You type the question first then add the picture.

Ask a question first then click on the camera icon to attach the picture

• Frank

Your question is too vague. You want to "put a picture with a question." Okay. Where? Is it to be a print? Is it to posted on Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo! Answers? Where?

How do you want it to look? Do you want the picture to have text over the image? Do you want a border and have the question on that border?

We have no idea what or where or how you want the question and photo to look or presented or posted.

You likely will not be able to. You can use the site "Post My Image" to place your photo and then supply the link in your question.

http://www.postmyimage.com/

• Speed

I'm not sure, but don't you have to be a Level 5 or something (or Level 7?) to post pictures with a question? Seems like someone told me that once. Users at lower levels can only post a link to an image. They have to make sure it's a public image sharing site, not something that requires a membership or for the user to give their email.

Just put a picture with a question.