What can I mix with red label Johnnie Walker whiskey?

I have a whiskey and I want to mix it with something so it isn't so strong and has a better taste.

Best Answer

Forget the whisky as clearly your not adult enough to enjoy it just drink pop

Scotch is not my thing. But I like ginger ale as a mixer. Scotch is usually drank straight.

Scotch is an aquired taste for some, just add ice allow it melt for a few minutes and enjoy!

Pour over ice and a splash of club soda to dilute the taste without changing the flavor.

If you like sweet drinks, try ginger ale or sweetened iced tea.

Club soda. This extra is to get to 15 characters so Yahoo will let me post.

• John

Just puke in the glass.

The bill will thin it out nicely and you'll get to taste what you drink and smell like.

Pure ****.

rubbing alcohol gives it a great taste and helps me forget! cheers :)

• Becky

Nothing. Whiskey is amazing with just 2 ice cubes.

• CB

Ice. Seltzer and (optionally) lemon twist - learn to enjoy the subtle smokey flavors of a good Scotch, work your way down to just scotch and an ice cube then down to neat, don't turn it into a sissified drink it is a whole lot more complex and a waste of good whiskey.

The conventional mixers are things like Coke, club soda, ginger ale, water.

You can mix it with gasoline, peanut oil, milk, transmission fluid, just about any liquid! But I wouldn't DRINK it that way.