What does it feel like to be molested?

I ask this because I'm a 19 year old guy who always hears about how evil this although I've wanted to be since I was 8. I had a dream last night in which a beautiful woman stripped me and touched my privates and it felt so good and I was so happy. Then I woke up and was angry because it was just a dream.

Physically speaking if this was to happen to me for real how would it feel? I've asked but nobody will tell me.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a guy who was molested at 8 years old by his uncle. IT was a very strange experience. It changes you, mentally. But it was SO good!! I loved getting fuсked in the asshοle forcefully by my uncle's big long diсk! As an 8 year old I couldn't сum but I jerked off as he thrusted in me! It was the best experience I've ever had to this day, I'm 19. My uncle unfortunately died later but my dad also fuсked me in the asshοle a couple of times when I was a teen and could сum.

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That's not really molestation. Molestation is against your will, and isn't enjoyable at all. Im sure you'd feel differently about the whole experience too if instead of a beautiful woman it was your fat, sweaty uncle.

• `
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Great story, Scrappy.

• 6 months ago

u might wanna look into seeing a therapist

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Will
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Just imagine you not wanting a male or female to touch you inappropriately and you begin to feel distraught. That is what it is like to be molested. Being molested is the act of being touched inappropriately. How the individual responds to being molested will vary.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.