Ipad mini(2019) or laptop?

My main question is what is the highest processing power device i can get within 500 (35000 inr )dollars. i want processing power doesn't matter if it's touch or not. i saw all these reviews of the new ipad mini and all of them were claiming that it was a beast compared to all the other tablets out there in... show more My main question is what is the highest processing power device i can get within 500 (35000 inr )dollars. i want processing power doesn't matter if it's touch or not. i saw all these reviews of the new ipad mini and all of them were claiming that it was a beast compared to all the other tablets out there in this price point. I wanted to know if it can compete with laptops at this price point in terms of processing power, and if not can you guys please tell me what will be the closest laptop that ipad mini (2019) can be compared to.By the way by processing power i don't just mean the CPU but also the GPU.
I know its a big question so thank you for answering and any answer would be nice.