Why is No one Watching Women World Cup?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's like watching an uncompetitive mens league. Some teams are decent and the others are so bad that league 2 players would walk into them. USA just beat Thailand 13-0, says everything about their game tbh. They haven't had the chance to play until more recently so it's very uneven. a lot of football viewers probably don;t watch it and i certainly won't until the standard increases

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

dontknow.......................

• 6 months ago

I having nothing against women’s soccer but I’m just too used to men’s soccer. I know none of the women playing.(except for a few American players) plus, the best teams in women’s soccer and men’s soccer are different.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

they are its packed here

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

rnaybe they dont know its on

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The standard is sub men's Div 2.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I watched Mens U20 WC Final

Ukraine played pretty well.

• Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Yeah, that was a nice goal.

• 6 months ago

Womens football is like watching 3 year olds play football with a cardboard box

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Women's sports don't entice as big an audience.

• 6 months ago

I am. It's half time between Canada and New Zealand. But to be perfectly honest, it's kind of a boring game. New Zealand isn't attacking at all and just lets Canada have all the possession but Canada even with all the possession can't penetrate the defence and have only managed a few weak shots easily stopped by the goalkeeper. Maybe if both teams were actually trying to score it might be more interesting.

• F
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

It is sooo slow. Plus no on can string more than 2 passes together so very few chances are created.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.