I was a "crack baby" my birth mom gave birth to me while on crack,and i was addicted.is my life worth less then others?

im dead serious.my self esteem is so low now even as a 25 year old adult.because of my bio parents i suffer from low self esteem.anxiety,social anxiety,adhd and alot of other stuff.i heard dark things about them.i was however adopted by my who i consider real mom and real dad and have had an amazing life other then... show more im dead serious.my self esteem is so low now even as a 25 year old adult.because of my bio parents i suffer from low self esteem.anxiety,social anxiety,adhd and alot of other stuff.i heard dark things about them.i was however adopted by my who i consider real mom and real dad and have had an amazing life other then the anxiety issues.but i still have alot of mental problems that are hard to deal with. i feel more alien then like a person because i feel lower then evreyone else because of my bio parents.i almost died. should i be happy i survived?
Update: update, the first part of my life was endless anxiety and crying and having social services come evreyday to check on me.i was not exspected to live and it still effects my self worth even today.