Suddenly deaf in one ear and when examined trace of blood seen , been given antibiotics ,any advice please.?


I was examined by a nurse at a walk in centre

2 Answers

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    go get another opinion frorn another doctor

  • Lili
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    You should be asking your doctor for "advice". We are not doctors here. We really cannot help you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.