Girls, I need major advice!!!?

This is kinda long... so my boyfriend and I live across the country from each other, but we go to the same college so that's how we see each other. We are sexually active and I get the typical pregnancy scares all the time lol. So last month was the last time I got to see him until mid jly. we had sex on like... show more This is kinda long... so my boyfriend and I live across the country from each other, but we go to the same college so that's how we see each other. We are sexually active and I get the typical pregnancy scares all the time lol. So last month was the last time I got to see him until mid jly. we had sex on like the 8th, and I got my period on the 13th. Now fast forward to the month. I started spotting a little 4 days early from my expected start date and normally I am like 3 days late. Typically, I have a medium to heavy flow. I spotted for 2-3 days. Now, I am 8 days late from my expected start time. Was that my period?? I can't be pregnant if I got my period last month and haven't had sex since then right..?? This has never happened to me before so I'm very confused... help!!!
1 answer 1