If you have empathy/understanding for life and its circumstance, how do you deal with bullies at school, work, and public?

or any social or political arena??

Favorite Answer

Sadly you have to ignore them.

When it gets too much, report them to higher ups.

Bullies are people who chose to become bitter rather than to heal from what ever it was that caused them to become so bitter. It’s an internal scar that they may or may not be aware of. If you ask them what happened to them that caused them to treat people this way, they will get offended and treat you worse because you’ve become a threat to them. A person who can unlock a toxic persons mind is considered a threat so I don’t recommend asking unless you are feeling emotionally and mentally great to handle worse versions of bullying. The only way these people know to feel better about themselves is to bully others which gives them full satisfaction and no regrets.

• Gervasius6 months agoReport

and people thought violence was bad. no. it just directed it energy into maliciousness.

My "empathy/understanding for life" has NOTHING TO DO

with my self preservation.

NOBODY has my permission to mistreat me.

Granted I am a wimp, weakling and a sissy,

many many people have found out,

THAT IS NOT IN THEIR FAVOR.

I usually shut down and cry. I'm a very sensitive person.

A prayer. 🥴

You have no idea how hard it is to hold back from whooping someones ***, sometimes. Generally, it takes A LOT to upset me. But there are times where little things build up and I have to explode. And when those times happen, I have to remember what's important. My livelihood? Or my pride? 😭

But.... thankfully, God opens a window of opportunity for me to escape with both intact. 🤗 And for that, I'm fortunate. I failed a few times in the past.

That's why I always say........ pray.

• Gervasius6 months agoReport

exercise and finding online support/philosophy groups helps. thanks.