I apologize in advance if this doesn’t make sense. I’m trying to remember the name of a PC game. It was probably late 90’s- early 2000’s.?

It was a game based on another planet beside earth, probably the moon or mars, in this game it had a couple of characters in it I think one was a girl that was an alien. In this game the individuals live in a facility, and to expand it you had to go mine crystals and other such things for materials needed to... show more It was a game based on another planet beside earth, probably the moon or mars, in this game it had a couple of characters in it I think one was a girl that was an alien. In this game the individuals live in a facility, and to expand it you had to go mine crystals and other such things for materials needed to expand. I would describe it as a cross of sims animation and the idea of red alert for the part of mining for materials .
0