Poll: Do you still have a TV?

I know it's becoming increasingly popular to watch TV on a computer with platforms like Netflix taking over

• Favorite Answer

Eh no we have gone back in time to yesteryear when they had noooooooooo TV so nah I don't have one and I dunno what that is.

Haha lol nah joke actually Yep I do have a TV :)

Yes, I do and it's still full of rubbish too.

I have one in the living room but never watch it.

We have one, I think 26" or so LCD. No cable or satellite, just OTA and streaming through Roku. It's actually good to have a DVD player rather than Netflix for me, as this gives me incentive to get exercise and walk to the library to check out DVDs.

Yes, I do......

Yeap a Sony XBR, and it spends most of the time being a dust magnet.

Yep. I have quite a few, actually.

• Nicole

yes i do its a flat screen

Yes, but I only watch YouTube or Netflix on it.

The difference between a computer and a TV is less and less as time goes by. I have a big 60" TV with no antenna or cable service. I watch Netflix on it, and YouTube, and material I torrent. I bought it a year ago and it was a last-year's model on clearance. I told the guy I didn't need a 'smart' TV, but you can't even buy a 'dumb TV' anymore.

I want to say LCD TVs are used as computer monitors these days as much as broadcast receivers, but the functions overlap considerably. Look how many cable channels are available online these days!

• .

Yes, two in fact