Poll: Do you still have a TV?

I know it's becoming increasingly popular to watch TV on a computer with platforms like Netflix taking over

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Eh no we have gone back in time to yesteryear when they had noooooooooo TV so nah I don't have one and I dunno what that is.

Haha lol nah joke actually Yep I do have a TV :)

• 6 months ago

Yes, I do and it's still full of rubbish too.

• 6 months ago

I have one in the living room but never watch it.

• 6 months ago

We have one, I think 26" or so LCD. No cable or satellite, just OTA and streaming through Roku. It's actually good to have a DVD player rather than Netflix for me, as this gives me incentive to get exercise and walk to the library to check out DVDs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Yes, I do......

• 6 months ago

Yeap a Sony XBR, and it spends most of the time being a dust magnet.

• 6 months ago

Yep. I have quite a few, actually.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

yes i do its a flat screen

• 6 months ago

Yes, but I only watch YouTube or Netflix on it.

• 6 months ago

The difference between a computer and a TV is less and less as time goes by. I have a big 60" TV with no antenna or cable service. I watch Netflix on it, and YouTube, and material I torrent. I bought it a year ago and it was a last-year's model on clearance. I told the guy I didn't need a 'smart' TV, but you can't even buy a 'dumb TV' anymore.

I want to say LCD TVs are used as computer monitors these days as much as broadcast receivers, but the functions overlap considerably. Look how many cable channels are available online these days!

Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes, two in fact

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.