My boyfriend's brother overstaying welcome?

Long story short my boyfriend's brother pulls surprise visits and just assumes he can sleep on whomevers couch for his 2 week leave. He pathologically lies and uses people. My boyfriend has a new apartment, his brother popped up and cockily shared he was staying at my boyfriends place. I do not officially live... show more Long story short my boyfriend's brother pulls surprise visits and just assumes he can sleep on whomevers couch for his 2 week leave. He pathologically lies and uses people. My boyfriend has a new apartment, his brother popped up and cockily shared he was staying at my boyfriends place. I do not officially live or contribute to rent yet, but I also signed the lease and I do stay there quite often, I supply food as well as cook and clean.

His brother has NO respect for our privacy as a couple. I feel uncomfortable because it is a 1 bedroom apartment, I've only met his brother twice.
I refuse to cook or clean up after a houseguest who did not ask for PERMISSION to stay. He stayed over last night and didn't come home until 3 am....so my boyfriend waited up to let him in. This is someone's home, not a revolving hotel door. I cannot handle two weeks of this, especially with work. My boyfriend is also pissed but he falls into the trap of "Well, he's my brother and has no where else to go." I'm not sure if my boyfriend is going to step up and tell him theres a limitation and rules.

What to do!?! My head is going to blow up. It's the fact he assumes and is untrustworthy.