Whats a good speaker to use for a loud work environment? What should I be looking at?

I got a 160 watt blackweb party speaker and I cant hear it more than 5 feet away from it at work. So I was going to return it but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations or what should I look at for what I need. My friend said there is a 15 inch speaker at walmart for the same orice I got mine for about... show more I got a 160 watt blackweb party speaker and I cant hear it more than 5 feet away from it at work. So I was going to return it but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations or what should I look at for what I need. My friend said there is a 15 inch speaker at walmart for the same orice I got mine for about $130 and its super loud and mine probably isnt that loud because its 2 6 inch speakers. Thanks.