Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 6 months ago

Driving around Israel in rental car.?

My husband and I are traveling to Israel in August and we are going to rent a car in Tel Aviv. We are going to visit Jerusalem, Bethlahem, Jericho, and then head down to Eilat. I was doing more research online and was reading that we cant drive a rental car into PA controlled area. My husband was under the impression that it wont be an issue because the Idf controls the roads between these cities. Im still worried we are going to run into an issue. Does anyone know if this will be a problem.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Park it somewhere safe and take public transportation to the areas in question

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

REPEATED QUESTION *******************************

• 6 months ago

If you and your husband speaks fluent Hebrew you are OK, if not you will have problems driving, Asrael is an Apartheid state, better take a guided tour instead.

The Offence Asrael forces will deny you enter Palestinian territories, because they don't want you to see reality.

Good luck.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Also see: “Why Israel is not any Apartheid state” by contributor “Shay p”: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180723052036AASqj1E

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I've driven as a tourist in Israel, and you won't be able to drive a rental car with Israeli numberplates in PA areas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Somethings cooking in Ayrabia right now.

Want mah advice? Go there and stay there only if you are jews, (obviously you are, since no true Christian person would ever go over there, in the middle of nowhere).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.