Is it rude for a man to just lightly chuckle to bank teller who said he looks so young in his I.D and that she looks like a baby in hers too?

I lost my debit card, so when I handed my driver license to the teller upon making a withdrawal, she said I look so young in the photo. So I chuckled and said that was many years ago. She said she looks like a baby in hers too. So I chuckled again and said “Oh.” Since bank tellers are normally very standoff-ish,... show more I lost my debit card, so when I handed my driver license to the teller upon making a withdrawal, she said I look so young in the photo. So I chuckled and said that was many years ago. She said she looks like a baby in hers too. So I chuckled again and said “Oh.” Since bank tellers are normally very standoff-ish, as if they’re saying “Don’t get personal. Just do your business and get out,” I felt too uncomfortable to feed into anything she said to me. Therefore, I carried the conversation in the way bank tellers wish, despite the fact that she was getting personal.