How do you uninstall Ubuntu 6.10 from an iBook G4 and install windows xp?

I have an old iBook G4 that I wanted to mess around with and potentially upgrade, so I wanted to see if it could run other operating systems. I installed Ubuntu 6.10 in hopes of it being able to boot up a Windows XP install disk, but I have not been able to get it to boot the CD at all. When I first startup the... show more I have an old iBook G4 that I wanted to mess around with and potentially upgrade, so I wanted to see if it could run other operating systems. I installed Ubuntu 6.10 in hopes of it being able to boot up a Windows XP install disk, but I have not been able to get it to boot the CD at all. When I first startup the computer, it asks if I want to press "l" to boot from GNU/Linux, or press "c" to boot from CDROM. When I press "c", it runs the disk drive, but it just goes back to that the screen asking what button to press.

I am not very familiar with Ubuntu at all, so I was wondering even if this task was possible from my current area.
Update: Also, when I left my Ubuntu 6.10 OS on the computer for a while, I came back to it seeing that multiple GNOME programs were unable to run and were deleted, along with the main GUI, Nautilus, being unable to run at all. To be honest, I have no idea what to do in this situation, but besides messing up the computer... show more Also, when I left my Ubuntu 6.10 OS on the computer for a while, I came back to it seeing that multiple GNOME programs were unable to run and were deleted, along with the main GUI, Nautilus, being unable to run at all. To be honest, I have no idea what to do in this situation, but besides messing up the computer more, I wanted to check here first.
1 answer 1