What does dreaming about a deceased person mean?

I had a dream last night about an ex who passed away 20yrs ago. I woke up multiple times throughout the night, only to find myself back in the same dream. In my dream we were together as a couple living life. Walking, talking, bought a house, I have never experienced a dream that felt so real before, so detailed. Why after 20yrs would i have a dream like this?

• Phil

It means you was sleeping.

HI Jonelle L, many have dreams about those that have passed on, so you are not alone and you are also in good company. There are a number of reasons this can happen but most often it is because there is unfinished business. Sometimes it happens because we hold guilt, or sometimes, there is a message to help us move on in life. I believe if you take a closer look at feelings that surround the dream, you may find your answer. Hope this helps.

• Balam

Real, dreams too:

- When we have a dream so clear that it seems real, it means that we have had, astral travel, it can also be experiences we have had in another time and place. So that tells us that sometimes, what happened to us there, it can happen here, or can relate to the meaning of the things we see in the dream, depending on our current situation.

https://nelamoxtli.com/wordr.html

I also once had a dream too real with a deceased girlfriend, in her she took off her clothes and tried to get my attention. and that meant she still had not realized she died. Then a few months later I saw her in another super real dream but on a beach and that's when they get to heaven.

In your dream your ex tries to tell you that he regrets having left and that he would like to have married you. But your ex should already be in heaven because he is not asking for help and he realizes things so he must already be an angel.

When we lose someone to death, it works on our subconscious minds as much as it does our conscious mind. We lose something valuable, a love we have cherished, so that is reason enough to dream about this person who has passed on. There is no time limit on these type of dreams. Perhaps something happened recently which triggered a memory of your ex. You may not even remember what it was, but you wake up several times and went right back into the same dream subject matter. So your subconscious mind is bringing him forward, for a reason, maybe his birthday, his death anniversary, or Father's day, which is tomorrow. You may never know what triggered the dream. Just accept it, as a kind of gift, as it seems it was a good dream to remember him.

I have dreams about my ex who passed away too. Maybe it means they're happy for you and your success or It could mean they're just on your mind.

Just an old memory dredged up. Dreams really don't mean the things that used to be thought. Psychoanalysis is fairly dis credited these days.

Dreams are random electrical impulses in the brain.

Absolutely nothing. A psychiatrist told me that.