Help to figure out a song name. With clean singing and possibly female growling vocals.?

I heard a song on a jukebox at a bar last night. It seemed newer and sort of poppy and hip hoppish. I can’t remember for sure. That’s why it stood out, it definitely wasn’t a metal song but during parts of it (maybe the chorus) there was a female singing growling kind of metalcore vocals. I’m pretty sure some of... show more I heard a song on a jukebox at a bar last night. It seemed newer and sort of poppy and hip hoppish. I can’t remember for sure. That’s why it stood out, it definitely wasn’t a metal song but during parts of it (maybe the chorus) there was a female singing growling kind of metalcore vocals. I’m pretty sure some of the clean lyrics mentioned something about being on the inside looking outside. That’s all I can recall though. Can anyone help?
0