If you are not good at verbal comebacks, what do you do?

ive retained this problem right through life and thus i am a man who gets angry with people a lot....often when someone insults me online, i can never think of what to say or think of a good comeback...and i start to get angry and lose it....i mean i get really angry, teeth clenched sort of angry, because i can never think of a good reply or comeback.

what is the answer in those times, especially when you are dying to get the better of that person?

im a man in my early forties for your information.

Favorite Answer

Try not to let it bother you. I don't care what other people think. I just do as I am able to do, On Yahoo News Or Answers, you can flag this person. Then just write "Insult". The staff will remove their comment & they can be suspended from making more rude comments.

rnaybe you should talk to your therapist about it

You just need the Shrug emoticon. You can even type in in iOS from Japanese.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯