Should I Go Back To Dentist ?

Update: Had a checkup last month and after doing two x-rays was told I have a cavity and he recommended getting a filling, which I had yesterday. After close inspection there is a small brown crack on one of my other teeth , I’m considering going back to get it checked out, however surely if it was a concern he would have... show more Had a checkup last month and after doing two x-rays was told I have a cavity and he recommended getting a filling, which I had yesterday.

After close inspection there is a small brown crack on one of my other teeth , I’m considering going back to get it checked out, however surely if it was a concern he would have noticed it ?

He mentioned the word " Watch " twice whilst doing my check up last month. Not sure whether to leave it until my next check up or go in asap to get it checked ? Thanks