Symptoms of autism on adults?

My cousin has this thing where she will carry things for a certain amount of time and then let go and with time come back to it. Example: last year she carried a notebook collect flowers and tape them on her note book. She did that for many months then started collecting twicks. . She is now collecting rocks and... show more My cousin has this thing where she will carry things for a certain amount of time and then let go and with time come back to it. Example: last year she carried a notebook collect flowers and tape them on her note book. She did that for many months then started collecting twicks. . She is now collecting rocks and will carry them with her... before the note book with flowers she collected recipes many of them. She will have them with her and will get upset if someone tried throwing away.... 2 weeks ago my uncle gave her a rock and she started sleeping with the rock under her pillow. She loved it. A few days ago her brother decided to prank her by telling her that he found some rocks inside her bedroom and threw them out... her tears started coming out and she she looked like she was going to panic but she didn't. Her crying was weird as if she couldn't breath and only said "but i love those rocks" any ideas of what is going on... she will also talk about a subject for so long and at this point we know what she will say she repeats it.... at times I've noticed that she moves her head to the left. She also moves her head a lot when there's a noise she doesn't like. The thing is kind of noticeable. She is very sensitive to noise and gets super mad when people don't stop making the noise she hates.
1 answer 1