Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 6 months ago

Where have all the Famous people of The Royal section gone?

People like Boney Boy Bailey, And Sir Prince Kenny. And the annoying one's like Lili. And all the rest of them. WHERE HAVE YOU BASTERDS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

They are bored and tired. Don't worry. Give it time. They will come back eventually.

I really miss Dart and all her alter egos. Remember her "zero tolerance for cheating"? Those were the times.

I recall an irritant called Dart who

has gone

• Clo

Sir Prince Kenny and Lili are still here.

Possible reasons for "Famous people" not posting are:

1. Some people have lost their accounts

2. Others have just lost interest.

3. Some people have multiple accounts and are using some of their other accounts while giving the one's you are thinking about a break.

• Omega

Perhaps they are on holiday...?

Could be your nastiness had chased them away? Or to just be anonymous?

COOOeeeee, here I am, over here, Yes, the handsome chappie with the Vodka and Tonic in his hand. I hardly think I am famous though.

Edit...Mr BBB took off for pastures new, the sheer stupidity of the Manx moron was getting him down.

Sir Prince Kenny is very far from being royal, in fact the truth about him is that he is just a troll who loves to make up lies and insult other people.

• Anonymous6 months agoReport

Hey boys, What's all the hullaballu about? How about inviting me to your party.

There’s not enough fun in trolling that section...politics, religion/spirituality, vegan, gender are where it’s at.