Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 6 months ago

Where have all the Famous people of The Royal section gone?

People like Boney Boy Bailey, And Sir Prince Kenny. And the annoying one's like Lili. And all the rest of them. WHERE HAVE YOU BASTERDS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They are bored and tired. Don't worry. Give it time. They will come back eventually.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I really miss Dart and all her alter egos. Remember her "zero tolerance for cheating"? Those were the times.

• 6 months ago

I recall an irritant called Dart who

has gone

• Clo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Sir Prince Kenny and Lili are still here.

Possible reasons for "Famous people" not posting are:

1. Some people have lost their accounts

2. Others have just lost interest.

3. Some people have multiple accounts and are using some of their other accounts while giving the one's you are thinking about a break.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Omega
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Perhaps they are on holiday...?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Could be your nastiness had chased them away? Or to just be anonymous?

• 6 months ago

COOOeeeee, here I am, over here, Yes, the handsome chappie with the Vodka and Tonic in his hand. I hardly think I am famous though.

Edit...Mr BBB took off for pastures new, the sheer stupidity of the Manx moron was getting him down.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sir Prince Kenny is very far from being royal, in fact the truth about him is that he is just a troll who loves to make up lies and insult other people.

• Anonymous6 months agoReport

Hey boys, What's all the hullaballu about? How about inviting me to your party.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

There’s not enough fun in trolling that section...politics, religion/spirituality, vegan, gender are where it’s at.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.