How do I become a lawyer with a criminology and law degree? Need lots of opinions?

Ok so I’m from the uk and I am wanting to do a degree in criminology with law , a lot of controversy I know lol but at the end of the day I’m passionate about this degree, he however my end goal is to be a criminal lawyer or something in this sector . I know that I should study law or law with criminology but... show more Ok so I’m from the uk and I am wanting to do a degree in criminology with law , a lot of controversy I know lol but at the end of the day I’m passionate about this degree, he however my end goal is to be a criminal lawyer or something in this sector . I know that I should study law or law with criminology but unfortunately I don’t have the grades so my only option is to study criminology with law which I have been given a offer on. How would I go in the law side of things after this degree as I’m hearing from a lot of people that it takes many years. I do have a lack of information on this degree hence why I am asking so I don’t need people to come and attack me. I also don’t want people’s opinion on how this degree is a waste of time because I want to study it .