Do I call into work?

I have 9 call-ins per year, I think I was on a step 4 or 5.. Then earlier this week I had to call in bc my Gpa had a stroke and we were waiting at the hospital. I was there for 4 days and two nights w him (I’m only part time at the store cuz I have school too), then I got laryngitis from him when I left.. I only... show more I have 9 call-ins per year, I think I was on a step 4 or 5.. Then earlier this week I had to call in bc my Gpa had a stroke and we were waiting at the hospital. I was there for 4 days and two nights w him (I’m only part time at the store cuz I have school too), then I got laryngitis from him when I left.. I only work 3 days/week this week and already called in once, and yesterday I didnt feel too bad so I went into work. Then I was coughing all day at work and felt weak standing and now I’ve had blood in the mucus I cough up but I already went to ER for throwing up (since I havent thrown up since I was like 7), so I dunno if I should call in again today considering I’ve only worked 1 of the 3 days I’m supposed to work... This morning I’m coughing up tons of deep green mucus which I haven’t done before either..
Do I just go to doctor again..? I already asked, a doctors note doesn’t let me “slip by” one of the call-ins...
0