Bee asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

22 weeks baby was moving and active 2 days ago.?

My baby barely moved yesterday and starting off today he isnt moving much i feel no kicks.. The day before yesterday he was so active

( my Drs office isnt open yet)

Which is why im posting here

Is this a bad sign.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Yes it is a warning site. But your baby may be safe enough. Meet your doctor soon. Sometimes you may loss feeling of kicks when your are in some stress, or sometimes babies will have a long sleep. SO here something called CTG might be helpful.

• 5 months ago

So you're worried about your soon tI be babies life but instead of getting medical advice, you come here?

If it's 5 and choking will you also post here first?

Go. To. The. Doctor.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

With my first pregnancy, it was so EASY to the point where it made me worry throughout the whole 9 months. I didn’t even feel my baby kick that much. I started feeling my baby kick around 22 weeks and even then it wasn’t that much.. if you’re really worried, go to the hospital and they’ll check on the baby to make sure he’s okay. Not all babies are active. My baby wasn’t very active and I only felt him move once in a while and he came out very healthy.

• 5 months ago

"he isn't moving much i feel no kicks"

Kicks aren't the only movement. In fact, at 22 weeks actual "kicks" are still indistinguishable from any other movement. If you've been feeling regular movement for awhile now (and at 22 weeks, it may still be too early for that) and it suddenly drops, you can always call your doctor. It doesn't need to be office hours, OBs are on-call 24/7. If the movement two days ago was the first "active" phase, you're just getting started and wouldn't qualify for movement counts yet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The baby is probably sleeping and taking a rest after being so active 2 days ago.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

At 22 weeks movement can still be sporadic and hard to feel.

• 5 months ago

I went for a walk yesterday. Sadly.. I also drank cold water. And i drank oj. Still nothing..

• MissA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Try drinking something sweet like orange juice and lying down. Sometimes that kickstarts them a bit... babies in the womb have lazy days too.

• 5 months ago

You have got to slow down in your condition. You're only half way through.

• Sal*UK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

get outside and go for a good walk - that usually wakes them up - or a fast drink of some really cold water. Otherwise get yourself to A and E and get it checked out. Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.