Is Donald Trump the greatest President?

I really changed my mind about him during the state visit to England. He was so respectful to the Queen and our country, also at the D Day remembrance, he was so respectful to the veterans and he gave really good speeches to both Queen and veterans. I was sort of unsure wether I liked him or not, I thought it... show more I really changed my mind about him during the state visit to England.

He was so respectful to the Queen and our country, also at the D Day remembrance, he was so respectful to the veterans and he gave really good speeches to both Queen and veterans.

I was sort of unsure wether I liked him or not, I thought it rude how at George Bush funeral, he acknowledged Obama and wife but ignored Bill Clinton, though his wife Melania did shake hands with Bill and acknowledge Hillary, the President ignore them.

However I respect him a lot for his behavior during the state visit.

Is he the best President?