BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL.. Do you think Thomas is just as bad as the others for not speaking up?

I think Thomas has become a control freak. Xander thinks he'd be fine because he had no involvement in the "Beth" situation, but he knows about it, & hasn't said anything. Thomas is in the same situation. Too many people know about it. Do you this Thomas is as bad as the rest? I think this... show more I think Thomas has become a control freak. Xander thinks he'd be fine because he had no involvement in the "Beth" situation, but he knows about it, & hasn't said anything. Thomas is in the same situation. Too many people know about it. Do you this Thomas is as bad as the rest?
I think this storyline needs to move forward, & come to an end.
Update: I don't know the law where any of you live, but here in Ontario, if a person is aware that a crime has been committed, & doesn't report it, they are in trouble as well. Xander is aware, & he could wind up on the bad side of the police too. They're all a bunch of no-minds; especially that dumb Zoe. show more I don't know the law where any of you live, but here in Ontario, if a person is aware that a crime has been committed, & doesn't report it, they are in trouble as well. Xander is aware, & he could wind up on the bad side of the police too. They're all a bunch of no-minds; especially that dumb Zoe.