Do you think it's wrong my husband wants to leave me as we have been unsuccessful in having children?

My husband and I have tried for 10 years to have a baby and lost a baby in pregnancy many years ago. It was very traumatic. Now he tells me I am the wrong race and he wants to get divorced and marry someone else and have a baby to them. I'm shattered. I've suggested adoption but he wants a baby of his... show more My husband and I have tried for 10 years to have a baby and lost a baby in pregnancy many years ago. It was very traumatic. Now he tells me I am the wrong race and he wants to get divorced and marry someone else and have a baby to them. I'm shattered. I've suggested adoption but he wants a baby of his own, with his own genetic make-up and with someone of another race. We have been married 20 years. Should I just let him go and not fight for the marriage. I'm sad we don't have children, but I'm older now. He's also told me that he has been on dating sites looking for someone to marry and has seen a solicitor regarding a divorce. I"m shattered.
Update: We are both caucasian.